Welcome To the Sequoia
The Sequoia is known for its small-town, country feel and great customer service. Because we are a relatively small Community, we get to know our Residents well, and they become like family to us. We take pride in the care and service we provide to our Residents and their families, and are committed to providing a supportive community atmosphere that is more than a place to live—it’s home.
Our caring and professional staff are here to help you with services such as assistance with medication to assistance with getting dressed and helping with bathing and grooming. We offer a variety of supportive services and will customize a service plan to meet your individual needs. Our team members strive to provide excellent care and encourage as much independence as possible. Click HERE to download an information packet and learn more about what makes The Sequoia special.
We are located on Lilly Road across the street from Group Health and a block away from Providence St. Peter Hospital. Our families and Residents enjoy our convenient location and proximity to shopping, banking and many physician and health care provider offices.
Your Monthly Base Rent at The Sequoia includes:
- Your apartment room and board
- Three delicious home-style meals daily
- Social, recreational and exercise programs
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
Features at The Sequoia:
- Beauty salon and barbershop
- Complimentary laundry facilities
- Comfortable dining room
- Modern bistro area with fireplace for gathering
- Private dining room for resident guests and special occasions
- Scheduled transportation for medical appointments
- Water, sewer, electricity
- Basic Cable
- Emergency pendant
- Common living room with cozy fireplace
- Large front balcony for socializing and fresh air
- Central outdoor courtyard with gardening areas
- Two floors with easy navigation and elevator
- Spacious library with fireplace
February is American Heart Month and The Sequoia is honoring the fight against heart disease with a special guest presentation and luncheon in our beautiful main dining hall. Download the Event Flyer HERE.